Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kellogg Essay 1 draft version 0.19

Still work in progress, but I'm pretty happy with it. I think all this while, I've been ignoring the strongest and most intersting facet of my career and myself. It is true, you shouldn't write what you think they want to hear, but write what you think is yourself.

It shouldn't be much longer before I'm satisfied with it. Maybe another 2 more weeks of fine tuning and it should be good. I hope that they don't change the fucking essay though. That, would be bad... real bad.

I would like to start working on Darden's essays, but they change them every year. So that sucks for my early preparation approach.

On another note, looking at the economy, I guess it's only going to be more competitive to getinto business school for next year. Apps will easily be up 15% overall and top schools will be getting heaps of attention. Even "backup" schools such as Ross, Yale, Darden, NYU will probably be getting a lot more applications. :( One can only hope to get in... it gets more random with so many qualified people.

No comments: